Thursday, October 26, 2006

Wooo!!!

Tomorrow, I work out in kendo with real live (not REALLY live) kendo gear! Woo! That means they're going to want me to keep up with everyone. That means people will be swinging shinais at me! That means I get to work out the whole class, maybe. I still don't have any head gear, so nobody is allowed to hit my head yet (can't say I'm too disappointed), but I'm really excited. Today, Sakai Sensei worked with me a little bit and it actually tired me. I miss being physically exhausted. I love it. It might be the first day I've been really tired from kendo. I've been really sore and I've had little bursts of sweat, but I haven't actually been tired yet. Except for today. I ran and ran and swung my heart out then ran some more. Magnificent. I love participating. I don't mind sitting in the back and watching, or working out with whoever can be spared, but I'm greatly looking forward to participating tomorrow. Oh man, I don't know Japanese!

No comments: