Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Today my little cousin came over and jumped on me until I woke up and it felt very much like I was at home. Only I wasn't done sleeping.

I want to apologize for my terrible grammatical and spelling mistakes. I actually think with these mistakes. Oh the horror.

Oh, my dreams are really interesting.

At first I always dreamt in English, then gradually everyone had Japanese accents. Then occasionally Japanese people would speak a word or two of Japanese. The funny thing is that American people always spoke English and Japanese people always spoke Japanese. Usually just a word, then they'd stay quiet for the rest of the dream. Then I started carrying on conversations with the Japanese people in my dreams. Now matches exactly how I think. Mostly everyone speaks English, though if there is a term that's more convenient in Japanese or a phrase that we just don't have in English, it's always said in Japanese.

Oh, and I had a dream that me and my siblings were power rangers.

Mom's coming tonight, so I'll spend today cleaning up the house, packing my overnight bag for the hotel we're staying at, and of course, practicing kendo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, my name is Cordelia. I'm 14 now, but I've been considering doing a rotary exchange Junior year, and I'd really like to know if you have any tips about how to aply, what they're looking for, what its like etc. My email is terwy38 AT gmail DOT com. Thank you so much in advance! (P>S> I posted this on an earlier post with my other screen - name before, and then I realized it was an archived post. Oops!)