Sunday, September 10, 2006

I]m here!!!

Hey all! I made it and finally have access to internet. I think I will regularly soon, but for now, I]m borrowing a computer from my teacher until the period is over. Today is my first *real* day of school, though you can see how real it is yourself. I]ve had an english class, a private class with a really nice teacher that wants to help me, another english class, gym, lunch, another private class, and now this, my study period. I do love being me. The Japanese people are incredibly nice and I am so super happy that I]m here. They all go way out of their way to help little old me, and even the students are really nice to me here. They all say *cute* whenever I pass and some of them asked me if they could touch my cheek or my hair. (??) Uhm, okay, I suppose. But they are nice. They like to speak english with me and enjoy hearing me pronounce things in Japanese. Oh yeah, I met some really great kids like myself from all over the world staying in Japan.

Anyways, I think the bell will ring soon (the bell is amazing, sounds like a catholic church almost) so I should go. Maybe I]ll be able to tell you more later. See you guys and wish me luck getting myself home!

No comments: