Sunday, September 17, 2006

Really good and interesting questions I've been asked:

1.) Why do Americans have middle names?
2.) Why do American schools allow makeup, cell phones, and nail polish?
3.) Do teenagers really babysit little kids? By themselves? Do they need lisences?
4.) Why is West Virginia east? There can't be a West Virginia if there is no East Virginia and it's an eastern state.
5.) How do American mothers have jobs and take care of kids simultaniously?
6.) What is a Fraternity? Hahaha. I love answering that one.

That's all for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

psssssst: license.

Sorry, I couldn't help it. I ignore most of them, but this one would have kept me up all night. ;)

Got your letter darling, and I think you're utterly incredible. I'll send one off tomorrow!
xo,
~Mom

Anonymous said...

When you posted your questions, why not go an extra step and post your answers! My answer to the middle name thing would have been "because Americans are so into themselves that they feel that two names are better than one." Well, I'm glad that you are doing well, and I miss you so much. Check your email!