Thursday, September 28, 2006

Shopping is a universal thing

So I've just finished spending the remainder of this month's allowance. I really didn't plan on spending it all so fast, but when Okaasan mentioned that I have absolutely nothing I can wear in the Autumn (I thought any of my clothes would suffice), it kinda all went down the drain from there. But it went far! For being in a notoriously expensive place, I'm doing well. With close to $85, I bought ten letters worth of stamps, a really cute skirt, a dress marked down from $50, three pair of shoes (!!!), a long sleeved plainish shirt, a really cute jacket that would go for like $80 in the States (here too, only I got it at a second hand shop for like $4!), a pair of tights, a very Japanese style peachy shirt, a navy blue sweater, and a pair of really cute longish shorts. How's that for good. The bad thing is I can't show any of you guys :(. That's one of the best parts about shopping. But my Okaasan is properly happy for me. And yesterday when I got the cello (Woo!!!!), I said I was happy and she said she was too because she knew I was happy. Aww. I can't believe how sweet she is too me.

On another note, my shoes are all size LL and most of my clothes are size L. It's a nice change. I showed them a picture of me with all my friends and they were surprised that I wasn't the tallest one. Haha, I love it here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, I'm going to need to bring an extra suitcase to take things home for you! You remember that you have luggage limits, right? :)
Hope you feel better!

xo,
Mom