Saturday, November 11, 2006

Universal Studios

I don't have much time to post, but I thought I'd let you know how USJ was this weekend. Amazing. I'm ashamed to say I didn't make a very good ambassador. I screamed at the top of my lungs while my little host sister laughed her tush off. At first, I tried screaming in Japanese, which was pretty funny. I screamed things like "Dangerous! Dangerous!" and "HEELP!" and "Okay, finished. Let's finish. Okay. Finished. Finished." and ended up reverting to my natural roller coaster scream "AHHH!! WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!!!" and once it hit me that no one on the whole roller coaster could understand me, so I added some choice words I would never scream at the top of my lungs in normal circumstances. Freedom of speech is utterly complete when nobody understands you.

Okay, it's way too late. Night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you crack me up! I adore you!