Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Preperations

I'm so busy! Everyday is a new goodbye party. I have a little less than two weeks left in this country, and it looks like I'll be spending every day saying goodbye. Yesterday, I was outside trying to get ahold of my mother when suddenly, I got a phone call from a friend inviting me to a baseball game. So I spent the day in the blazing heat cheering on my school, and then cheering for the game after our game, and then for the next game. I stayed for a total of about 2.5 games, screamed my voice away, and despite repeated appliances of sunscreen, burned. Really burned. I didn't even burn beautifully. I'm all blotchy, like a giraffe or something. Afterwards, I went out to eat with my kendo friends, who gave me beautiful Japanesey type pajama-ish clothes. I really like them.

Today I'll finally go to the zoo with my friends, one of them being the exchange student who just returned from America last month. She speaks English. I speak Japanese. It's odd, but it works.

If you're still out there, leave me a comment or two! I love reading them!

No comments: