Saturday, July 14, 2007

A Real Typhoon!

It's raining. I mean really raining and I spent about ten minutes walking from Yamashina Station to home and my umbrella was ruined by the wind. I shouldn't have taken such an aerodynamic one with me - I thought I would fly away.

Oh yeah, so I went to my last tournament, where we were in way above our heads and lost right away. We got to go because we qualified from the last tournament. My teammates gave it their all though and it was okay. Good. We stayed overnight in a hotel last night, ate a breakfast buffet (at 6:30 AM!), lost the tournament, and went home, completely exhausted. It's raining! The typhoon is supposed to hit Kyoto tonight and/or tomorrow morning and it's possible that the Gion Matsuri that I'm so looking forward to won't happen. I think it will. And anyways, I think I'd rather be in a typhoon.

Kendo is finished. I've got a week of school left. I'm on my last typhoon. And then I'm heading home.

No comments: